Competition: Teacher of the Year 2016
We all have a favourite teacher – whether it’s someone who has taught us in the past, someone who’s teaching us now, or someone who’s teaching a friend or a family member. Why not give them the recognition they deserve by entering our Teacher of the Year 2016 competition?
Nominate who you think should be crowned Teacher of the Year 2016
We are holding a competition to finish 2016 off with a bang! Simply nominate who you think should be crowned “Teacher of the Year 2016” for a chance to win a luxury Hotel Chocolat Hamper for you and a Dinner Party Hamper and certificate for the winning teacher.
Let us know what makes your nominee so special. Is it the way they’ve conducted their lessons? How they’ve ensured top grades are achieved? Any great deeds that they’ve done? So many qualities could be factors for why they deserve such recognition.
How To Enter:
Follow the link below to be directed to our submissions page. Simply fill in the fields with your details and you’ll be entered into the draw. The winner will be picked at random on 20/12/2016.
** THIS COMPETITION HAS ENDED **
As the winners, you and your teacher of choice will be contacted personally and the result will be announced here on our blog so make sure you come back on the 20th to see if you’ve won!
By nominating a teacher for the title, you will be in with a chance of winning the following for both you and your teacher:
For the nominator:
A Hotel Chocolat Family Hamper
“For the whole family”
These luxurious hampers are full of different chocolates to share. Presented in a fabulous keepsake box in which you will find: a milk to caramel Hbox; a bag of Strawberries & Cream Puddles; a Milk Chocolate Lick; a White Chocolate Lick; a tin of Enrobed Brazil Nuts; a selection of six Chocolate Brownies; six Choc Fudge Sundaes; a mini Hazelnut Bûche and a Patisserie Collection. Yummy!
For the Teacher of the Year 2016:
A Hotel Chocolat Dinner Party Hamper
“All you need for an amazing dinner party”
These fantastic hampers come beautifully presented in a stylish, black ribboned, keepsake box. The contents include: a bottle of Hotel Chocolat’s award winning Cocoa Gin; a bottle of Sparkling Prosecco; a shareable Mini Dipping Adventure, with fruit, nuts & biscuits and molten chocolate; six Beer Truffles, made with Belgian blonde beer and high milk chocolate; Milk Chocolate Caramelised Hazelnuts; a bottle of Hotel Chocolat’s Tawny Port; a Hazelnut & Pistachio Bûche and a soft & smooth milk chocolate log ideal for slicing and sharing after dinner. Magnificent!
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and be a UK resident
- You may nominate more than one teacher
- Entry is open to all UK residents except employees (and their families) of Edu-Quip, its agents, suppliers and any other companies associated with the competition
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be null and void
- Edu-Quip accepts no responsibility for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit
- Edu-Quip reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competition at any time
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the entrant who nominated the winner. If the entrant cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Edu-Quip reserves the right to offer the prize to another nominee
- Entrants agree to be added to Edu-Quip’s mailing list although they can unsubscribe at any time
- The prize is as stated, it is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered in exchange
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and the reason they were nominated, and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests made by Edu-Quip relating to any post-competition publicity