Juxta Team Meeting Booth
20+ working days delivery
All orders over £120 are delivered free
20+ working days delivery
With the World's current awareness of the need for social-spacing, and a steep rise in companies putting a greater emphasis on improving safety standards within their working environments, demand for private booths and segregated work-places has peaked considerably in recent times. This new range brings customisation and secluded individuality to otherwise open areas, and by utilising the benefits of biophilic (see * below) surroundings to their potential, it's possible to increase staff morale, productivity and truancy whilst also giving workers a private place to focus. The Juxta Solo Corral Booth boasts a supportive and sturdy aluminium frame, capable of affixing hook-over and hanging planters for the oxygen benefits plants bring, and it is available in a multitude of RAL colours. The panels are 100% PET fibre, 50% of which comes from the recycling of plastic bottles, and they have acoustic properties which adds to the functionality of the Juxta's privacy design. In order for you to match your existing colour schemes we've provided an assortment of PET colours for you to choose from, as well as a choice of bracket colours from our RAL selection.
For customising and improving upon the design and biophilic nature of the Juxta Booths, our optional extras range from sets of hangover planters and plant vines that blend with the vertical frame, to TV Brackets, power supply and HDMI access. We offer a choice of upgrading the desktop to either an Oak or Black finish, and the shelving can be upgraded to plywood, if preferred, too. Each optional extra is on an an individual pricing basis, so please call us if you wish to purchase any.
Guaranteed for 5 years.
They are made to order in the UK, and we aim to deliver them to you within 20-25 working days.
We provide a free of charge, in-house design service to help you plan potential spaces, whenever you need it, otherwise our sales force are also always happy to help alleviate any queries you may have, so feel free to call us if you want to know anything more.
* Biophilia is the incorporation of natural elements into indoor working environments to benefit those within. Studies have shown decreases in employee mental fatigue levels from working in areas that include nature and nature based art, such as designed trellises, pot-plants, living moss-tiles, and hanging gardens. Exposure to sunlight through additional sources like skylights and roof windows is said to increase productivity levels, and abseentism has seen a decrease in areas that have applied these biophilic properties.
- Biophilic* properties can decrease fatigue & absenteeism, and boost productivity
- Improves social spacing within working environments – Pushes safety and productivity
- Strong aluminium frame in many colours – Sturdy and aesthetically pleasing
- 50% recycled PET panels – synergise beautifully with the natural purpose of the Juxta
- A range of optional extras and biophilic choices – aids your customisation requirements
- Free in-house design and planning service – Tailor to your requirements
- Five-year factory guarantee as standard – Extra piece of mind
- 5 year guarantee
Please select an option to see the relevant dimensions.
Dimensions: Width: 2200mm, Height: 1800mm, Depth: 1100mm
Dimensions: Width: 2200mm, Height: 1800mm, Depth: 1400mm
Dimensions: Width: 2200mm, Height: 1800mm, Depth: 2000mm
Dimensions: Width: 2762mm, Height: 1800mm, Depth: 2200mm
Dimensions: Width: 2100mm, Height: 1800mm, Depth: 850mm
Dimensions: Width: 2273mm, Height: 1800mm, Depth: 2100mm
Dimensions: Width: 3273mm, Height: 1800mm, Depth: 2100mm