Sensory Touch Tag Bean Bag
All orders over £120 are delivered free
For use in sensory learning spaces and for promoting inclusive learning within pre-school and primary study spaces these sensory touch tags bean bags promote learning through touch and sight. The textured tags are useful as a calming aid for children with sensory processing disorders. Hands can be kept busy by touching and stroking the textured tags. The colourful tags feature five different surface textures including soft, silky, stretchy, ridged and rough. Designed especially for tactile discrimination activities. The tag bean bag can be shaped into different positions to find the most comfortable sitting posture as the bean filling moulds to the shape of the body. A great source of proprioceptive input. Pupils will feel safe, secure and able to concentrate whilst learning on this comfy bean bag.
- Multi seating positions
- Available in blue or natural
- Textured tags including stretchy lycra, soft fleece, silky satin, ridged cord and rough, heavy Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Lightweight and portable
- Beans can be replaced to extend lifespan
- Double stitched seams for extra strength
- Made from strong, durable, 100% waterproof wipe clean polyester fabric for quick and easy maintenance
- Fire Retardant to BS5852
- Delivery 3 – 5 working days
Please select an option to see the relevant dimensions.
W100mm x D125mm